The Committee on Transportation and Parking shall be charged with the following responsibilities: to review, develop, and recommend policies and practices relative to parking and transportation support to the University community; to advise on long-range planning issues involving parking and transportation at the University. The Committee shall provide assistance and relevant input to the Department of Parking and Transportation for the following:
- Provision of a viable fee-based parking management system on the academic campus.
- Provision and operation of a safe, efficient bus service that supports the academic, cultural, operational, and social activities of a comprehensive University, and provides timely service to and from the Grounds and areas of the surrounding community.
- Facilitation of the orderly flow of vehicular, bicycle, micro-mobility, and pedestrian traffic at the University, while minimizing conditions which unnecessarily impede traffic both within the University and in areas contiguous to the University.
- Provision of regional transportation initiatives and partnerships.
- Review of budgets and appropriate fees for parking and transportation services and enforcement.
Current Committee Members
Barker, Nicolas -- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Foster, Stuart -- Information Technology Services
Palmer, William -- Office of the Architect
Romer, Patricia -- Housing and Residence Life
Stanis, Mark -- Facilities Management
Wenger, Jess -- Environmental Projects Manager, Facilities Management, Committee Chair
Bagherian, Ava -- Student Representative from the Student Council Safety & Wellness Committee
- Howell, Kendall -- Department of Parking and Transportation
- Drayton, Carey -- Office of Emergency Preparedness, Safety & Security Committee Chair
White, Becca -- Department of Parking and Transportation
|December 2022||Read Ahead|
|February 2022||Read Ahead|
|December 2021||Read Ahead|
|September 9, 2021|
|May 3, 2021||Presentation|
|February 16, 2021||Presentation|
|December 15, 2020||Presentation|
|October 27, 2020||Presentation|
|November 13, 2019|
|September 30, 2019|
|February 21, 2019||Presentation|
|December 11, 2018||Presentation|
|November 13, 2018||Presentation|
|October 15, 2018||Presentation|
|March, 12, 2018||Presentation|
|February, 13, 2018|
|November 13, 2017||Presentation|
|October, 9, 2017||Presentation|
|September, 11, 2017||Presentation|
|April 10, 2017||Presentation|