Access the Online Parking Portal Here
Log in through NetBadge using your U.Va Computing ID to complete the following transactions:
- Purchase or renew your permit online.
If you are paying a citation, you will not have to log in. Please Have Your Citation Ready, You Will Need the Citation Number, License Plate State and License Plate Number.
- Pay Outstanding Citations
- Pay a Citation on Someone's Behalf
- Appeal a Citation
- NOTE: Providing forged or falsified data as part of a Parking Citation Appeal is considered fraud. This includes, but is not limited to, counterfeit permits, altered receipts, and doctored images. Presenting fraudulent data as part of an appeal will result in the denial of said appeal and an additional Level III fine ($300) for each instance as well as potential escalation to authorities outside of the Department of Parking & Transportation for review and adjudication.
University of Virginia Purchasing Cards (P-Cards) may not be used to pay any citation or permit balance.
Personal Information and Account Management
- View or Add Mailing Address
- View or Add License Plate Numbers
- View and Update Contact Information
- View Citation History
- View Appeals History/Status
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-924-7231 if you receive the following error during the log in process (please include error message in your correspondence): "There was a fatal error in your application. Please contact the parking office to report this problem. Do NOT attempt your transaction again. ERROR: Could not find user ID: <UVA computing ID> in parking database!"