Please use our Operating Status page for today's service level and updates, and our Service Schedule for the future schedule of daily transit and parking service levels.
- Except on University holidays, P&T customer service representatives are available Monday-Friday, 7:30AM-5PM. P&T customer service is provided via live chat on this web site, via phone at 434-924-7231, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and in-person by setting an appointment. The P&T office on Millmont is closed to the public. More information on how to contact us can be found HERE.
- Need to park for a few hours? Please use the Parkmobile app for hourly parking in available locations. Parking meters and pay stations have been removed or deactivated.
- Most UVA students and employees may purchase daily, multi-day, and annual permits and check permit status and update license plate information via the Online Parking Portal. Having trouble? Give us a call during business hours at 434-924-7231.
- Residents of Graduate Student Housing at Copeley I/II or Piedmont should contact P&T upon moving in for assistance with purchasing the appropriate permit.
- View University Transit Service's route package for Fall 2021 HERE!
- Reduced Fall 2021 Weekday Service begins Monday, August 16, 2021.
- Fall 2021 Weekday Service begins Tuesday, August 24, 2021.
- Weekend Service begins Saturday, August 28, 2021.
- University Transit Service (UTS) at the University of Virginia's Department of Parking and Transportation is searching for reliable Transit Bus Drivers. A valid driver's license is required -- we'll help you through the CDL licensing process via our in-house training program. For more information, please visit our Job Opportunities page!
- Safe Ride Van Service is available from 10:00 PM to 7:30 AM, 7 days per week. Please see our Safe Ride page for more information.
- Note that public health guidance continues to impact public transit operations.