Important P&T Information and Updates
Beginning Monday, May 10, 2021, UTS is running Summer 2021 Service. Gold Line and Orange Line does not operate on weekends, Green Line does not run, Gold Line operates on a 30-minute frequency, and service on Academic Routes ends at 8:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Please visit our University Transit Service page for more details.
Beginning Monday, May 10, 2021, Safe Ride service is provided by Charlottesville Yellow Cab. Safe Ride - Provided by Yellow Cab is available from 10:00 PM to 7:30 AM, 7 days per week. Please see our Safe Ride page for more information.
- For information regarding parking options for Final Exercises, please visit the Class of 2020 and/or Finals 2021 pages on the Office of Major Events site. Parking information during Final Exercises can be found HERE!
- University Transit Service (UTS) at the University of Virginia's Department of Parking and Transportation is seeking reliable Transit Bus Drivers. Click HERE for more information!
- Please use our Operating Status page for today's service level and updates during times of inclement weather.
- Please see our Service Schedule for the future schedule of daily transit and parking service levels.
- Safe Ride - Provided by Yellow Cab is available from 10:00 PM to 7:30 AM, 7 days per week. Please see our Safe Ride page for more information.
- Parking meters and pay stations in all applicable parking locations have been removed or deactivated. Please use ParkMobile for metered parking.
- Parking permits, including student permits can be purchased via the Online Parking Portal.