Important P&T Information and Updates
- Need to park for a few hours? Please use the Parkmobile app (https://parkmobile.io/) for hourly parking in available locations. Parking meters and pay stations have been removed or deactivated.
- Most UVA students and employees may purchase daily, multi-day, and annual permits via the Online Parking Portal (https://uva.t2hosted.com/Account/Portal).
- Residential Students who are returning to Grounds for Fall 2021: most residential permits will be available online in mid-August. Summer 2021 students: click here to purchase your permit online now. Graduate Student Housing at Copeley I/II or Piedmong should contact P&T upon moving in for assistance with purchasing the appropriate permit.
- Check your permit status and update your license plate information in the Online Parking Portal (https://uva.t2hosted.com/Account/Portal)
- Except on University holidays, P&T customer service representatives are available Monday-Friday, 7:30AM-5PM. P&T customer service is provided via live chat on this web site, via phone at 434-924-7231, via email at email@example.com, and in-person by setting an appointment. The P&T office on Millmont is closed to the public. More information on how to contact us here: https://parking.virginia.edu/contact-information
- University Transit Service (UTS) at the University of Virginia's Department of Parking and Transportation is seeking reliable Transit Bus Drivers. Click HERE for more information!
- Safe Ride - Provided by Yellow Cab is available from 10:00 PM to 7:30 AM, 7 days per week. Please see our Safe Ride page for more information.
- Note that public health guidance continues to impact public transit operations. University Transit Service will publish 2021-2022 academic routes by early August.