Important P&T Information and Updates
- Bus shuttle to and from student vaccine appointments - April 17 and 18. Click HERE for more details.
- For information regarding parking options for Final Exercises, please visit the Class of 2020 and/or Finals 2021 pages on the Office of Major Events site.
- University Transit Service (UTS) at the University of Virginia's Department of Parking and Transportation is seeking reliable Transit Bus Drivers. Click HERE for more information!
- Please use our Operating Status page for today's service level and updates during times of inclement weather.
- Please see our Service Schedule for the future schedule of daily transit and parking service levels.
- Safe Ride Van Service is available from 10:00 PM to 7:30 AM, 7 days per week. Capacity is currently limited to two or three passengers per vehicle. Please see our Safe Ride page for more information.
- Parking meters and pay stations in all applicable parking locations have been removed or deactivated. Please use ParkMobile for metered parking.
- Parking permits, including student permits can be purchased via the Online Parking Portal.