All promo code requests must be approved by the Assistant Director for Parking Services. Submission of a request does not guarantee approval. A minimum of 3 weeks is required to process promo codes. During major events (Graduation, Move In, Football, etc.) please plan for additional wait time.
Requesters are responsible for the security of the promo code, its use, and subsequent charges. Any inappropriate use of a promo code should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org so that the promo code can be cancelled and a new one assigned.
For current rates, please visit our visitor rates page. Overnight parking is prohibited. Violators are subject to towing at the owner's expense. Parking is available on a first come, first served basis.
Billing will occur the following month after your event. Financial reconciliation reports will be emailed upon request.
As a reminder, state funds are not to be used for employee parking. Misuse may result in parking privileges being revoked.
Your guests will be responsible for contacting or downloading ParkMobile and entering their license plate and promo code according to instructions. Failure to do so may result in a citation.
Please indicate the level of coverage for parking that you would like to provide
Please note: due to COVID 19 impacts, kiosks are not available for use at this time.
Types of Promo Codes
- Department Promo Codes
- Department Codes – Valid from June 1st through June 30th the following year for department use only.
- Assigned Promo Codes
- One code assigned to an individual - provides the highest oversight for usage.
- Event Promo Codes
- Customized for timeframe of your event.
- Single Use Visitor Promo Codes
- Single use codes can be provided to guests/visitors. Once the code is used, it will no longer work.
- Rotating Promo Codes
- Assigned cache of weekly or monthly promo codes valid only for the duration of the week/month.
Please select all that you would like to request
Please select the number of assigned codes you would like to request.
Must be between 10 business days and one year in advance. If event is within 10 business days, please call 434-243-3611.