To continue UVA's commitment to safety for all, UVA Health and University Transit Service (UTS) have implemented the following guidelines and requirements for bus passengers:
- Ride for essential trips only. If you are physically able, please consider walking or biking.
- Passengers must enter and exit through the rear doors only.
- Front-door access will be permitted only for passengers needing the boarding ramp or operator assistance to access the bus.
- When waiting to board a bus at a bus shelter, please form a single-file line and maintain social distancing.
- A mask or face covering is required to board the bus and must be worn throughout the duration of your trip.
- Maintain physical distance from your fellow passengers by avoiding sitting or standing directly next to someone.